Monday 3 June 2019

Once in a Lifetime

Last week we watched this video- Once In A Lifetime 

This inspired us to write in the first person in the place of the man. We had to write from his point of view and include a complex sentence and adjectives to describe what we saw. Here is an example of the writing that we did.



As I pulled my rope it slipped out of my hand, it fell down so I got very angry and disappointed. Then I heard a sound. It confused me, so I looked up into my telescope and I saw a flying turtle soaring through the air. It looked amazing and there were more turtles coming. I got an idea, I got my rope and threw it onto the turtle. My ship started to move, but then the rope snapped and my ship jolted to a stop. When all seemed lost I jumped on to the last turtle and flew off into the sunset.

Dario